Designing your House Sign on iPad
13 June 2013, by Design A House Sign
Having discussed in our previous ‘Design a House Sign’ blog post that we are proud to have created an iPad friendly interactive designer tool – we thought we’d show you exactly what each step looks like on iPad! This post will take you through the 5 steps of how to design your house sign on iPad, showing you how simple it really is. Don’t worry, the post will consist of mainly images, so the majority of the reading is done for now!
Stage 1: Enter the Designer Tool
- Click ‘Create your Sign’, then click ‘Start’ to start designing.
Stage 2: Select your Material
- Select from 1 of 8 materials (we’ve chosen slate), you can even adjust the background to see how your selected material will look on different surfaces
Stage 3: Choose your Shape
- Select the shape for your sign. There are up to 25 shapes available for some materials, 5 for slate!
Stage 4: Personalise your Sign
- Now this is the best part of the process, allowing you to be as creative as you like! This process allows you to preview all you adjustments as you go ensuring that you get the perfect sign for you.
- Enter the text that you would like on your house sign
- Choose from a variety of fonts
- Change the font size and positioning by using the arrows, until you have your ideal house sign.
- Adjust the size of the sign using the slider.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to checkout.
- Now it’s time to pay for your personalised house sign.
- Confirm that you are happy with the details displayed and click ‘Checkout’. Not forgetting to add a promotional code first, if you have one (of course, you follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you will have a code!).
Happy iPad Designing!!!