Each of our signs offer a range of benefits specific to the material of choice; granite for example is extremely hard wearing and makes a real statement about your home, our aluminium house signs do not oxidise or corrode when used externally and our wooden house signs are treated with Danish oil and last for many years to come when treated regularly. View each of our material pages for further details and to find out more about the specific benefits of each material choice.
All of the materials used to make our house signs are durable, weatherproof and are specifically made for the signage industry. With 8 key material ranges, you'll find endless types, sizes, textures and colours through which you can build your sign upon.
What material will best suit your property? Why not use our interactive designer tool to experiment and find out now?
To view details on a specific material simply click 'view details' in the window viewer of the chosen material, or on the drop down list in the 'Material' heading on the menu. Our house signs look great on both contemporary and traditional properties and are available with limitless customisation options, allowing you to craft your sign online specifically to suit your home.
Our house signs are available in the following material types; each offering a unique look, feel and range of added benefits;
- Acrylic – Rich in terms of shape availability, with text details added using commercial grade vinyl.
- Frosted Acrylic – Great for hiding cracked render or damaged brickwork.
- Brass – Strong performance under humid and wet weather conditions
- Granite – Extremely hard wearing and available with a conditioner that enhances the look and shine.
- Glass – Built using glass effect acrylic, these signs will not smash or chip
- Slate – Featuring rich natural markings, slate house signs add character and charm
- Aluminium – Providing a sharp and popular contemporary look and feel.
- Oak – Treated using Danish oil for a prolonged life.
* All standard size signs £24.99